£33k - 39k per year
over 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Acquisition Manager you will lead and manage two people to deliver excellent results. This year is an extremely important year in this charity’s strategy and you will be leading a team with significant budget responsibility.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer contact strategies and excellent supporter experience
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- Working with the other Managers to contribute to the overall development and implementation of the strategy
- To manage, motivate and support all staff to achieve agreed targets / performance indicators
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- In-depth understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team with a proven track record of coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 13th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.