Acquisition Manager (Individual Giving and Membership)
Are you a passionate individual looking to make a meaningful impact? Joining this dedicated healthcare charity, you will play a pivotal role in improving the health of the nation. As the Acquisition Manager focusing on Individual Giving and Membership, you'll contribute to their mission, influencing healthcare practices, and supporting vital research.
Job Title: Acquisition Manager (Individual Giving and Membership)
Salary: £35,700 to £38,700
Location: head office in Bath
Flexibility: Work on a hybrid basis or remotely if you're not local their office
As the Acquisition Manager, you'll play a vital role in optimising and expanding their supporter and member acquisition programme. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Development: Collaborate with the Head of Supporter Engagement to strategically grow the Acquisition programme, increasing supporter and member numbers.
- Multi-Channel Campaigns: Lead, manage, and deliver direct marketing recruitment campaigns across various channels, Face to Face, Digital, Telephone fundraising and Weekly Lottery.
- Budget Management: Plan, set up, and deliver campaigns on time and within budget, ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Digital Expansion: Utilise digital platforms for new donor/member acquisition, meeting targets for income and return on investment.
- Experience: Proven experience in direct marketing/fundraising channels and recruiting new supporters and/or members.
- Numeracy Skills: Highly numerate, capable of managing business plans, budgets, and interpreting campaign results.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Innovative Mindset: Proactive and innovative, able to work independently and contribute fresh ideas.
- Organisational Skills: Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines.
If you're ready to contribute to our inspiring cause and be part of a fantastic team, apply now.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.