£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you currently looking for a new Accounts Officer role? Would you be open to working for a commercial & growing charity reporting into the Management Accountant? Do you have experience as an Accounts Officer of dealing with Bank Reconciliations, VAT, Purchase ledger & Income & expenses?
My client is small but growing charitable organisation with an international arm based in West London and through the process of growth, are currently seeking a permanent Accounts Officer to join their small team reporting into the Management Accountant and Head of Finance. As the Accounts Officer, you will:
- To ensure that income, expenses and banking transactions are properly controlled and recorded to correct cost centres and general ledger codes. This includes vendor invoices, expense claims and credit card expenses.
- To post and reconcile all bank accounts (multi-currency accounts).
- Ensure VAT is correctly recorded (for VAT accounting and Tax codes)
- Maintaining the Accounts payable and receivable ledgers, resolve queries with customers and vendors, following up on overdue debtors and setting up payment runs
- To liaise with the Fundraising team on incoming monies via donations and reconciling revenue receivable.
- Provide vital support in the preparation of monthly management accounts, producing balance sheet reconciliations, maintaining nominal accounting records, querying and reconciling intercompany re-charges
- To ensure compliance with charity law and regulations, and reflect best practice
Should you feel that you match most of these duties and have previously worked within the charity healthcare sector, then please apply now. The role is based on the District Line.