City of London, London
£13 - £16 per hour
2 months ago
Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable
A well-known education and community charity in the vibrant south east of London are looking for a part time Accounts Assistant on a temporary ongoing basis. The Accounts Assistant will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller on a part time basis of 14 hours per week. The main responsibility of the role will be to process all supplier invoices and ensuring management accounts are accurate and on time.
- Matching purchase orders and working with high volumes of bank reconciliations using XLedger accounting system
- Assist finance team with monthly BACS run ensuring payments are made on time
- Processing employees expenses upon receipt
- Reconcile utility accounts for clients ensuring all invoices are accurately maintained based on actual readings not estimates
- Work collaboratively with the finance team assisting with internal and external accounting queries
The part time Accounts Assistant will have a strong background within purchase ledger and coding experience. Must be confident to work with high volume reconciliations and have a full understanding of accruals and prepayments. It would be beneficial to have worked with an accounting system such as XLedger within the charity sector.
To be considered for this role the part time Accounts Assistant needs to have a proven track record of working within a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable role.
This temporary contract is to start as soon as possible and charity sector experience would be an advantage. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org