North London, London
£11 - £13 per hour
6 months ago
A well-known health and medical charity are looking for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary ongoing basis. The Accounts Assistant will be reporting directly to the Assistant Finance Director on a remote full-time basis. The main responsibility of the role will be ensuring income is recorded accurately and properly within the accounting system and fundraising database.
- Ensuring all income is recorded onto the accounting system and matches the data being transferred onto the fundraising database
- Matching purchase orders and working with mid-level volumes of bank reconciliations from various income platforms
- Manage direct debits and process standing orders and standing orders files.
- Reconcile credit and debit card donations
- Compiling credit card claims and ensuring forms are correct on the accounting system
- Cover Purchase Ledger and treasury section of the team as and when required
The Accounts Assistant will have a strong background within coding and income as well as being confident to work with mid volume reconciliations and have a full understanding of accruals and prepayments. It would be beneficial to have worked with an accounting system such as Razor Edge or Dynamics within the charity sector.
To be considered for this role the Accounts Assistant needs to have a proven track record of working within a Accounts Assistant/Income role.
This temporary contract is to start ASAP and charity sector experience would be an advantage. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org