£12 - 14 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Our client, an international charity with a world recognised brand, are looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant with experience of working on Great Plains to join their finance team in the Central London office. The successful candidate will be responsible to the Finance Manager and take ownership of the purchase legder.
• Ensuring all transactions processed are supported by adequate documentation and have been authorised
• Managing petty cash
• Take ownership of the purchase ledger
• Manage weekly payment run
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
• Ideally be studying towards their accountancy qualification
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be available to start immediately
If you would like to know more about the role, or indeed apply, please send through a brief cover letter and your CV. You’re encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.