£31k - 34k per year
almost 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at this homelessness charity as an Account Manager. The postholder will be responsible for managing long-term, social change partnerships and you will manage a portfolio worth over £1 million.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on delivering multi-layered corporate accounts, planning and implementing fundraising strategies for key accounts
- Proactively implement creative ways of working with existing accounts to maximise opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate all account management activities, producing impact reports when required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Experience of planning and managing budgets and evidence of hitting income targets
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 5th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.