£35k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
This leading children's charity is recruiting for an Account Manager to play a key role within its Corporate Fundraising team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and delivery of a variety of corporate partnerships across the whole spectrum of corporate disciplines including employee fundraising, sponsorship, CRM and volunteering. The post will also manage two Account Executives.
The main duties of the post-holders duties will be as follows:
- Manage the set up and delivery of large corporate accounts including budget management within an agreed cost to income ratio
- Play a lead role in developing and negotiating a new multi-year sponsorship package within your portfolio
- Write, deliver and monitor client plans with objectives for corporate partners to ensure these are maximised, reviewing plans quarterly and presenting twice a year to Senior Managers within the fundraising team
- Measure success and impact of partnerships through agreed evaluation methods with the aim of motivating existing partners and for use in helping secure new partnerships
- To be responsible for line managing two members of the team
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder cultivation plans
- Meet monthly KPIs for all partners
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of corporate fundraising including of Charity of the Year partnerships; employee fundraising, cause related marketing and sponsorship
- Experience of delivering multi-faceted and mutually beneficial partnerships with multinational companies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of project management
- Experience of developing and delivering a multi-year sponsorship package
- Previous line management experience
Closing Date: Friday 20th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.