£40k - 43k per year
about 4 years ago
This is an outstanding organisation that provides PR services to the not for profit sector. They are looking for an Account Director to lead their Not For Profit Arm and line manage a team.
This position reports into the director and would be responsible for a team of 4 executive level members of staff. They need someone who has a wide range of media relations experience and a talent for storytelling. You will come with a wide range of contacts and an excellent track record of delivering high profile coverage. They are looking for a first class networker who can build their client base, brand and reputation.
- Experience in media relations and campaigns, with a track record of delivering successful media campaigns and coverage.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the proven ability to compose compelling campaigns that raise engagement with brands and causes.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to work with other departments on projects.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to represent the organisation at events, and ability to address politicians, civil servants, and the press.
- Ability to provide media and communications training to staff and conducting media interviews.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.