£21.98 - 21.98 per hour
almost 2 years ago
We are currently recruiting for an interim Academic Planning Manager to support the academic planning team within a leading higher education institution.
You will be responsible for providing project management support to the Associate Director and the Senior Academic Planning Manager including:
- Supporting the development of a detailed project plan to manage key stages and overall completion of core teaching planning
- Developing an understanding of all degree programmes and elective requirements and provide specialist support to staff within degree education.
- Managing strict timelines with regards to meeting objectives, key stages and overall completion of core and elective scheduling.
- Creating and maintaining accurate records to monitor progress of teaching planning for each academic year.
- Reviewing and updating service packs to support teaching planning, as required by Senior Manager, Associate Director and Executive Director.
- Liaising with staff in Career Central and Programme Offices to understand schedule requirements.
- Liaising with Assessment Managers responsible for exam room bookings for core curriculum.
To be successful in the role you will have CMIS experience and previous experience in a scheduling/resourcing academic environment.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.