£40000 - £48000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
A well-established military/veterans-focused charity is looking for a 'Major Donor Manager' & 'Senior Manager Philanthropy & Special Projects' to start at their London office ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
Major Donor Manager:
- Supporting the Senior Manager Philanthropy & Special Projects to deliver the overall High Value Relationships Business Plans whilst delivering against income targets
- Overseeing the development of individual high value donor relationships, whilst managing a portfolio of prospects/donors.
- Ensuring the highest standards of support, service and stewardship are delivered to high value and major donors
- Working with the Prospect Researcher to lead on the identification and research of potential new major donors
You should have a proven track record of personally securing five figure gifts, with demonstrable experience of achieving income against agreed targets. You would also be able to demonstrate experience of developing and delivering successful donor stewardship programmes, and producing written reports and proposals.
Senior Manager Philanthropy & Special Projects:
- Recruiting and developing a highly effective team, managing team performance, rewarding success and acting on under-performance.
- Working to deliver the high value giving aspect of the engagement strategy with accountability for operationalising the HNWI strand.
- Managing a personal portfolio of HNWIs and prospects, whilst taking responsibility for securing new business
- Developing and implementing high value processes, ensuring partnership opportunities are maximised.
- Managing a budget to achieve the required ROI year on year
You should have strong knowledge of high value/philanthropic giving theory and practice, with experience of managing a team to achieve financial targets. In addition, the charity are keen to find someone with experience of organising high profile events and a excellent track record in winning relationships with new supporters. Effective budget management is a must also.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.