A Search, Headhunting or Retained recruitment campaign is a true partnership with TPP specialists and your organisation. We dedicate a minimum of three consultants' time and focus to a proactive and tailored search, ensuring we reach deep into many networks through a combination of face-to-face meetings, phone, and digital marketing. We run searches for senior management, Director, CEO, and Board positions.
Our Search Campaign Methodology
- We will meet with all relevant parties to discuss your vision, organisational culture, challenges and opportunities for the role. We advise on job documents, terms and conditions, marketing options and timetable.
- We will take the vacancy to market, contacting people both already known to us and freshly discovered through extensive research, encouraging applications and assessing via competency-based interview.
- We present a long-list of the most suitable candidates to your selection panel with a report containing a summary of all interview notes and observations from our assessments. Together we will examine all candidates in turn to help you shortlist a cohort for interview. We then update all applicants and prepare them for interview with you or provide feedback as appropriate. Whether applicants are successful or not, TPP ensures their application experience is a positive one.
- We then help you through the interview process, and most critically, the management of the employment offer including any negotiations.
- We will then remain in contact with the candidate and you throughout their notice and probation period, as a minimum, to help you develop your partnership from its early stages into a productive and proactive working relationship.
To discuss how TPP can help you recruit executive staff or board members, please contact us on 020 7198 6060 or email@example.com.