9.00am until 11.00am
As part of our commitment to giving back to the non-profit sector, TPP are hosting our next virtual membership roundtable event. This event gives professionals and those involved in the field the opportunity to network, share best practice, and to find solutions to common problems. We wanted to continue to be able to provide this useful event, particularly in these challenging times.
Date: 22nd July 2020
Chair: James Dungate, Head of Engagement Operations - Sense
Forum topic: Data Visualisation
This is a hot topic in the present data world, but what is happening at your organisation? How do you make your data insights as clear and easily accessible to decision makers as possible?
This session is relevant for people at all levels and will be a dive into all aspects of the field, including:
- What tools do you use to deliver insight?
- How do you connect the delivery platform to your data sources?
- Do you deliver static reports or operate a self-service model?
- What teams are involved in developing and delivering this insight?
- How do you manage conflicts of priorities amongst stakeholders?
- Has anything changed as a result of the recent increase in remote working?
- How do you think this area will evolve over the coming years?
In a fast-evolving field, there is no right or wrong – but we all share a desire to get the right information to the right people as quickly and accessibly as possible.
To confirm your place on the event, please email email@example.com. Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis only. If you require further information, please call 020 7198 6020.Tags: Events, Charities