10.00am until 11.30am
London - online
TPP Education & Training is excited to present a series of web forums for education professionals working in awarding and professional membership bodies focusing on the current key issues and challenges in the sector.
The forums will be a chance to discuss and share with peers in an online setting, and to be chaired by key experts in the field.
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) is the UK professional membership body for pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists. Joseph Oakley, Head of Assessment & Credentialing, has been redeployed over the past 8 weeks leading the organisation’s covid-19 response programme to support members and the profession through the pandemic.
Using the RPS as an initial case study, the purpose of this session will be to explore how membership organisations begin to transition to the new normal following the covid-19, ensuring they capitalise on the lessons learnt from managing the covid-19 pandemic.
Objective: to explore how membership organisations need to adapt to meet the needs of their members and/or customers in the ‘new normal’.
Indicative discussion points:
- How did different memberships approach supporting their members during the pandemic? – the RPS case study
- Lessons learned from the covid-19 response from your organisation
- Capitalising on the opportunities generated by the covid-19 pandemic – how do membership organisations and leadership bodies promote their relevance and value in the new normal?
- Operational models of working – how do we continue to deliver our (revenue-generating) BAU products and services (events, assessments etc) in the new normal?
- Looking to the future – how do we maintain agility to cope with an ever changing landscape?