9.00am until 10.30am
TPP Education & Training is excited to present a series of web forums for education professionals working in awarding and professional membership bodies focusing on the current key issues and challenges in the sector.
The forums will be a chance to discuss and share with peers in an online setting, and to be chaired by key experts in the field.
Paul Whiteside has worked in the education sector for 20 years, and is an expert consultant in the field, heading up Product Development, Quality Assurance and Compliance projects in UK and International Organisations.
Chair: Paul Whiteside
- Learner challenges
- Awarding body / provider challenges
- Managing unexpected events
- Supporting training providers / colleges with unsupervised learning
- How reliable and effective are the other above methods?
- Lessons learned from recent experience and how to plan for the future.