8.30am until 11.30am
As part of our commitment to giving back to the non-profit sector, TPP will be hosting our next Membership round table event.
Chair: Nigel Thomas
Forum topic: ‘Approach to Member Retention’
- What approach do other member organisations adopt in terms of articulating intangible benefits?
- How do other member organisations approach retention?
- In house campaigns or outsource? Outsource telephone retention campaigns?
- What difficulties, challenges, hurdles do other membership bodies face when members resign?
- How do other organisations capture feedback from members?
- Which retention techniques are employed when members pose the question “what do I get for my money?
- How has GDPR impacted in terms of engaging and communicating with members? Do organisations have a member directory facility on their website or has GDPR affected this?
- What incentives do other organisations provide for loyal longstanding members?
- Are plastic member cards still used and is there still sufficient demand from members for this service?
For further details call 020 7198 6020 or email email@example.com