9.30am until 11.30am
As part of our commitment to giving back to the non-profit sector, TPP are hosting our next HR round table event for HR professionals, designed to find solutions to common problems, share best practice and the opportunity to network.
Chair: Marion Hewitt
Marion is a coach and trainer and has over 20 years’ experience within human resources and training. Marion is also a Mental Health First Aid instructor.
Potential topics for discussion:
- How can you build a business case for mental health?
- In an organisation with many demands on a limited budget, how can you present a case for raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing, recognising that there will never be a straight return on investment.
- A discussion about the HR challenges in your organisation and how mental health may be linked e.g. absence levels, retention, performance development, etc.
- What does supporting mental health mean in your organisation?
- We talk about raising awareness of mental health and reducing stigma and discrimination but what does this actually mean?
- What would be the impact on individual employees?
- A discussion about the different elements and the practical and behavioural changes that could be implemented.
- How can we identify the barriers and challenges faced by people with mental health issues to make recruitment and development more accessible to them?
- In recruitment how can we offer support without raising the risk of inadvertent discrimination?
- How can we work towards being inclusive in our approach?