2.00pm until 3.30pm
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
TPP Education & Training is excited to present a series of web forums for education professionals working in awarding and professional membership bodies focusing on the current key issues and challenges in the sector.
The forums will be a chance to discuss and share with peers in an online setting, and to be chaired by key experts in the field.
Paul Whiteside has worked in the education sector for 20 years, and is an expert consultant in the field, heading up Product Development, Quality Assurance and Compliance projects in UK and International Organisations.
Chair: Paul Whiteside
- The impact of Covid-19 on Centre Quality Assurance
- What adaptation have had to be made
- Balancing costs and quality
- Systems and processes to support the remote quality assurance of centres
- How to support centres remotely
- Post Covid-19 how will things look moving forward
If you have any questions, please contact Kristina or Danielle in our the Education & Training team on 020 7198 6090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is now fully booked. If you are interested in finding out about future events on this subject, please email email@example.com.
By providing your details you are agreeing to the terms as per our Privacy Notice & Cookies Policy.