TPP has a large bank of candidates suitable for all types of vacancy and often available at very short notice. We are confident that every candidate we suggest should match both your role’s requirements and your organisation’s culture.
Every candidate we suggest to you will already be fully interviewed and tested (if required) and references will be supplied prior to placement, saving you time and trouble.
Our Recruitment Process
- We take an extremely detailed brief from you, including full details of the role and the person required. Wherever possible, we like to meet at your offices to get a clear picture of the organisation’s culture and environment.
- Roles are advertised on our website and on appropriate national, sector or skill specific job boards. We also canvass our substantial existing database of candidates and headhunt where appropriate.
- Candidates that both meet the criteria of the position and are suitable for your organisation are shortlisted, and their CV and profile submitted to you. We interview all of our candidates prior to shortlisting to ensure they will be a good fit for your organisation, in person as well as on paper.
- We arrange first- and second-stage interviews and relay feedback from both you and the candidates.
- We manage the offer process and handle any negotiations necessary to agree terms and conditions.
- We check in with both you and the candidate on the first day and subsequently to ensure both sides remain happy.
TPP also offers our clients a range of additional services as part of our Giving Back programme.