The results of the 2014 TPP Not for Profit Fundraising Salary Survey are out now.
Key findings from the survey include:
Salaries have dropped by 3% on average, although there have been small increases for the most junior and senior positions
The gender pay gap is increasing – female fundraisers now earn 15% less than men
The gap between pay in small and large organisations appears to be closing. Fundraisers in large organisations now only earn 12% more than those in smaller organisations.
The number of part-time fundraisers has increased, although they still earn 4% less than full-time employees
Read the full results of the salary survey here.
Regional data tables:
North of England & Scotland
South of England
Find more salary surveys by TPP here.
View slides from Rob Hayter's presentation on the survey results at the IoF National Convention 2014 here
- 2016 TPP Fundraising Salary Survey Results
- TPP Education Salary Survey 2016
- 2016 TPP Marketing Communications Salary Survey Results
- 2016 TPP Finance Salary Survey Results
- 2016 TPP HR Salary Survey Results
- Marketing & Communications Salary Survey 2015
- Salary surveys
- Fundraising Salary Survey 2015
- TPP Charity Finance Salary Survey 2015
- TPP HR Salary Survey 2015
- Social Care & Housing Salary Survey 2014/15
- Charity Marketing & Communications Salary Survey 2014
- Charity HR Salary Survey 2014
- How to offer the right salary