Candidate Ref: 311685
With nearly 15 years’ experience in Fundraising and Marketing, this candidate is a professional hands-on and personable fundraising manager. An experienced and creative strategic business planner, skilled within a range of fundraising disciplines including: leadership, development, training, research and operational delivery.
- Developed and implemented a 5-year community, trust and corporate fundraising strategy with consistent annual growth.
- Developed organisation’s largest ever project to WAGs Sustainable Social Services Fund and the Big Lottery’s People and Places Programme securing nearly £500k.
Candidate Ref: 21929
An inspiring and experienced senior income generation manager who combines, tried and tested knowledge across strategy, income streams and people. Reputable for fundraising with a successful record for return on expenditure. This candidate ensures success through engagement with key stakeholders and strives to exceed expectations.
- Managed the development of retail activity which generated over £700,000 during 2015/16.
- Generated £1.8 million unrestricted income in 2016.
- Played an integral role in the development of supporter communications including website development, social media, print and broadcast.
For more details on any of these candidates, please contact Ellisa Thompson, Tanya Graham on 0191 249 5200 or Nicky Smith on 0117 360 1317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org