Below is a selection of available candidates for each of our teams:
- Education & Training
- Finance, IT & Facilities
- Fundraising & Development
- Health & Social Care
- MarComms & Digital
- Office Support
- CEO & Trustee
- Social Care & Housing
Experienced Qualification reviewer who is looking for a new contract but also open to permanent roles, skills include:
- Currently completing a contract to review qualification development standardisation and quality processes, as well as ensuring fit for purpose and commercial viability.
- Part of a contract involved in managing the process of transferring qualifications onto a E-learning platform.
- Previously at Pearson / Edexcel for over 20 years, becoming a Senior Manager in charge of the company's Quality Standards before taking redundancy.
- Part of the role was managing a £34.5 million budget to develop a new online quality system for assessments and qualifications to have auditable financial records. This is now a global product used by organisations in the USA, South Africa and India.
- Has expert knowledge of Ofqual and other qualification standards and has managed the qualification development process throughout the lifecycle.
- Other roles have included being involved in a business that is now worth £1.2 million in its first year- was involved in market analysis and business planning to get the organisation off the ground.
For more information, contact Kristina Preston on 020 7198 6090 or email@example.com
A multilingual (French/ English) Student recruitment specialist with six years’ experience in B2C and B2B roles, skills and experience include:
- Has an in-depth understanding of the challenges facing universities, pathway providers, professional bodies and private institutions in reaching their student recruitment objectives.
- Has a strong track record in sales and marketing techniques to position educational products as investments for students to reach their career goals.
- Utilises market research and data analysis as part of their student recruitment strategy.
- Experience of recruiting internationally into Asian, US and Canadian, European and African markets.
For more information, contact Samantha Johnston on 020 7198 6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Events Professional within Higher Education, skills and experience include:
- Responsible for administration and management of conferences, paediatric and GP events / workshops.
- Experience of advertising events through a variety of media outlets using marketing techniques.
- Full committee support including meeting co-ordination, preparing agendas and minute taking.
- Collating and analysing expenditure for the financial year.
For more information, contact Sean Brinkley on 020 7198 6090 or email@example.com
For further information on our available education candidates, please contact our Education team.
Brilliant Finance Officer – ACCA Finalist level, skills and experience include:
- Has been working in the charity sector since 2013.
- Currently works very closely with the Finance Manager.
- Has experience in accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, VAT partial exemption, reconciling control accounts and assisting with management accounts.
- Was involved in the implementation of their new cloud based accounting system – ACCESS aCloud and has experience using other systems such as Sage, Exchequer, QuickBooks and Excel.
For more information, contact Angela Chellappah on 020 7198 6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of IT at prestigious professional membership body, skills and experience include:
- Review and overhaul of IT infrastructure for organisation of 100 people
- Research and implementation of new CRM system
- Overhaul of IT Support involving restructuring department
- Operational background covering virtualisation of VM Ware platform, website and application development, vendor management.
- Thorough understanding of the membership and charity sector – sympathetic to needs of members, staff and grant making authorities.
- Prince 2, ITIL and Degree qualified.
For more information, contact Jamie Reynolds on 020 7198 6050 or email@example.com
For further information on our available finance, IT or facilities candidates, please contact our Finance, IT & Facilities team.
This candidate is intelligent, engaging, and eager to develop their corporate partnerships career. Currently looking for their next role in new business, skills and experience include:
- Experience managing a portfolio of £150,000.
- Secured a £20,000 gift in kind partnership with a London based law firm.
- Experience researching, pitching, and winning new business.
For more information, contact Andrew Kochman on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced corporate fundraising professional with a particular emphasis on commercial development, brand licensing, retail, B2B and B2C partnerships, including sponsorship and cause related marketing activities. Skills include:
- In previous charity, developed a new brand licensing and publishing programme, encompassing around 100 branded lines across over 20 product categories.
- Developed a new commercial training programme generating £53,000 income by year two.
- Overhauled the charity’s retail operation generating a net income of £66,000 in year 1 and grew by 100% to over £132,000 by year 4.
For more information, contact Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or email@example.com
This candidate is motivated, passionate and engaging, currently looking for their next event management role within a larger organisation, skills and experience include:
- Experience of growing bespoke events from £50,000 to £90,000
- Doubled participant numbers in two events
- Experience of line managing
For more information, contact Ashby Jenkins on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This candidate has 7 years of experience of raising funds from trusts and foundations for leading charitable organisations, and is now looking for a new challenge.Skills and experience include:
- Proven ability to secure five and six figure gifts and of managing complex multi-year grants and contracts.
- Strong donor stewardship skills and experienced in meeting donors face to face
- Financial reporting experience including forecasting and budgeting.
For more information, contact Lorraine Sartain on 020 7198 6040 or email@example.com
For further information on our available fundraising candidates, please contact our Fundraising & Development team.
An inspiring, engaging and experienced Senior Income Generation Manager with over 25 years tried and tested experience across strategy, income streams and people. A know how developed in several settings, planning and implementing fundraising, while keeping one eye firmly on the bottom line. Skills and experience include:
- Oversaw the development of retail activity generating £742,000 during 2015 through seven shops, retail events and online trading.
- Developed a legacy marketing campaign which generates a minimum of £250,000 a year.
- Introduced and developed an annual Sunset Stride in 1997 with 500+ participants which generated £350,000 over the first five years.
For more information, contact Ellisa Thompson on 0191 249 5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this candidate please contact our Regional team.
A hard working and dedicated receptionist with a can-do attitude, available between the hours of 8am-2pm, based in East London, skills and experience include:
- Smart card holder.
- Proficient in using Emis Web.
- Liaising with reception team, nurses and doctors.
- Dealing with patient queries in person and via telephone/email.
- Experienced in issuing prescriptions.
- Registering new patients.
- Welcoming patients and visitors the surgery.
- Scanning and faxing.
- All basic administrative / reception duties.
- DBS checked and referenced.
For more information, contact Kirstie O'Neill on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
A hard-working Receptionist based in East London seeking a part time permanent opportunity, skills and experience include:
- Previous GP Reception experience
- Fully trained on EMIS WEB and DOCMAN
- IT literate, including all Microsoft packages
- Experienced in issuing prescriptions
- Well-presented and approachable
- DBS checked
For more information contact Kirstie O'Neill on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception Manager based in South East London, skills and experience include:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Reception and Administration departments.
- Dealing with patient complaints and enquiries.
- Working with the management team to ensure the practice meets the standards necessary for on-going registration with the Care Quality Commission.
- Participating in development and adherence to practice risk management procedures and protocols.
- Taking lead on all confidentiality issues relating to data and data sharing enabling patients to opt in or opt out of data sharing.
- Provided leadership and management of the front line non-clinical practice team.
- Ensured the team is aware of practice goals/objectives and understands their role in achieving them.
- Monitoring staff performance.
- Identified training needs and co-ordinated training and appraisals, ensuring all mandatory training is up to date i.e. CPR, IG and life skills.
- EMIS WEB
- All receptionist / administration duties.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Frank on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Confident EMIS Web Medical Receptionist based in Tooting, skills and experience include:
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New patient registrations
- Printing prescriptions
- Faxing, filing scanning and sorting the post daily
- Docman scanning
- Updating patient records
- First point of contact for all patients
- Reliable and hard working
- Adheres to all practice policies and procedures
- Available for temporary or permanent roles
For more information, contact Elizabeth Frank on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A strong Team Leader used to working in a multidisciplinary team with a passion for excellent patient care, skills and experience include:
- Experience in personality disorder and detox
- Commitment to CPD
- Full unrestricted NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, contact Rob Muddiman on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
For further information on this candidate please contact our Health & Social Care team.
HR Advisor open to temporary and permanent opportunities, with skills and experience in the following organisations: Bart’s Health NHS Trust, Birmingham Museums Trust and The Big Lottery Fund
- 10 years’ HR generalist experience working in private and not for profit sectors.
- Excellent eye for detail and analytical approach whilst drafting reports, non-standard letters, policies and guidance material.
- Enabling line managers and employee relationships to be rebuilt and progressed.
- One-to-one training with various software and offering support to colleagues when needed.
- Directly line managed a HR Assistant who supports the business areas that I provide advice to.
- Excellent understanding of software, such as I-trent, Peoplesoft, SAP, I-Grasp, Vantive, Clientel Helpdesk, and Microsoft Office.
- Successfully advised and implemented extensive change programmes.
For more information, contact Joanne Harrington on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Manager open to temporary or permanent opportunities, with skills and experience in the following sectors: International Development, Higher Education & Public Health.
- CIPD qualified HR professional looking for their next opportunity.
- Managed a HR team of 6 staff.
- Led major change management processes including re-organisation, mergers and closures.
- Managed redundancy and outplacements for over 20 staff.
- Provided HR business partnering support for the fundraising directorate.
- Improved recruitment and talent attraction.
- Project managed the introduction of job evaluation and reward scheme.
- Developed competency framework for use in recruitment and performance management.
- Counselled individuals on performance issues.
For more information, contact Holly Jay on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
For further information on our available HR candidates, please contact our HR team.
This dynamic Media Manager is responsible for leading large national campaigns, skills and experience include:
- Strategic planning and management of large national campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, including copywriting and proof reading.
- Media training for internal staff.
- Line management.
- Securing three national front page cover stories in the last 12 months.
- Managing relationships with high profile corporate partners.
For more information, contact Kate Maunder on 020 7198 6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic digital professional looking for their next step in the not for profit sector, skills and experience include:
- Fantastic all-round digital professional.
- Outstanding web development and management skills.
- Extensive Digital Marketing abilities across all digital channels.
- Worked on a variety of large scale digital projects with major international brands.
- Looking to move into not for profit sector.
- Open to permanent, contract and temporary work.
For more information, contact Toby Roberts on 020 7198 6030 or email@example.com
This adept candidate's skills and experience include:
- Currently works freelance designing and developing websites and applications for a range of clients, specialising in implementing PHP based open-source technologies such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Project managed the delivery of the new Plan UK website (plan-uk.org), built in Drupal 7.
- Managed the development of the donation journey and new sponsorship platform – an in-house version of JustGiving.
- Developed the supporter journey by devising a complex series of automated emails from the database, triggered by user actions and giving history.
- Lead on the digital delivery of The Prince’s Trust Youth Index, including parallax scrolling microsite www.princes-trust.org.uk/youthindex.
- Re-designed and upgraded the CND online shop, changing the software and creating a bespoke template using HTML, CSS and PHP. The changes resulted in a near doubling of sales.
For more information, contact Sarah Maloney on 020 7198 6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A committed and ambitious marketing professional with a wide range of experience and a special interest in social media and digital marketing, currently looking for an environment that will enable her to express creativity and passion. Skills include:
- Raised follower growth by 50% for Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Achieved 80% open-rates for email campaigns leading to an increase in revenue.
- Developed a successful social media and marketing strategy.
For more information, contact Ellisa Thompson on 0191 249 5200 or email@example.com
For further information on our available marcomms & digital candidates, please contact our MarComms & Digital team.
Polished and professional EA with over 10 years’ experience within the NFP sector, skills and experience include:
- Complex diary management
- Travel coordination
- Budget management
- Minute taking
- Office management experience
For more information, contact Chloe Hill on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our candidate is a Membership professional with over three years’ experience. Currently working in the home counties as a Membership Team Leader, they are keen to secure a membership role in Central London and are not concerned with job titles or status, skills and experience include:
- Exceptional Membership care skills.
- Strong understanding of membership process and best practice.
- Contributed to both recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ability to motivate teams and monitor performance via KPI's
- Available with 1 months’ notice for permanent opportunities from £22,000
For more information, contact Glen Manners on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
I have recently met with a highly capable Programme and Grants manager who is available for immediate start, skills and experience include:
- Line management
- 25 grant applications a month
- High value grants
- Has interest in the fraud investigation aspect of grants management.
- This candidate is seeking a salary of £35,000.
For more information, contact Donovan Whittaker on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A bright graduate who has recently completed her MSC in International Development is seeking an entry level administrative role to gain greater exposure to the sector she loves, skills and experience include:
- Most recently, she undertook a challenging administration role working for the Pan African Congress that saw her travel to Ghana to support at the conference.
- Main responsibility involved organising the travel of all 200 delegates, managing travel and accommodation as well as the visa applications.
- Thrived in this varied culture and environment and is looking to utilise her strong communication skills in her next role.
- A strong communicator, she has completed an internship with a youth project in Africa as well as the Africa Women’s Welfare Group where she worked with Salesforce to consolidate data to support NGO functions.
- Immediately Available
- Passion for the Charity Sector
- Strong MS Office skills with a good foundation with Salesforce to build on.
For more information, contact Sarah Madahar on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
This superstar is looking to get back into the sector after taking some time out to explore a career change, however, after some reconsideration, they are keen to resume work in the charity sector. This candidate has worked in a very intricate role within a large NGO, as the first point of contact for remote teams to head office. Currently open to temporary, permanent and contract opportunities. Skills and experience include:
- SharePoint Technical
- ‘Champion’ and Team Leader for International Operations Coordinators
- Creating data and pivot tables
For more information, contact Penny Raven on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available office & specialist candidates, please contact our Office & Specialist Support team.
An experienced senior leader with specialism in growth, innovation and business development as well as general organisation management, other skills include:
- Project and programme management, delivery and innovation in the non-profit and public sectors in the UK and overseas.
- Has set up and led a charity and social enterprise.
- Experienced working with a wide range of people, bringing insight, clarity and analytical rigour to complex issues.
- Proven ability to deliver strong results rapidly, both individually and by leading teams of staff and volunteers.
For more information, contact Rob Hayter on 020 7198 6060 or email@example.com
Skills and experience include:
- Solid strategic technology and digital innovations background within the creative arts and education sector.
- Board-level experience in higher education as well as for an international NGO.
- Looking to join an exciting Board where he will be able to utilise his skills and experience with interests in nutrition, the environment or humanitarian organisations.
For more information, contact Brigitte Stundner on 020 7198 6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available senior candidates, please contact our CEO & Trustee team.
Services Director seeking Senior Management opportunities, skills and experience include:
- 12+ years managerial / senior managerial experience in the Social Care sector
- Specialises in mental health, criminal justice, youth and young people justices, and homelessness
- Passionate about conflict management services and mental health
- Strategic / operational
- Midlands based but willing to travel to London and nationally
- Looking for circa £50k, willing to negotiate for the right role
For more information, contact Phil Garcia on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Highly Experienced Social Housing Support Worker, experienced with support vulnerable service users, others skills and experience include:
- Vulnerable Young People (Residential)
- Learning Disabilities
- Holds an NVQ Level 2 in Social Care
- Available on a 1 week notice period
For more information, contact Kirst Pickering on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available social care and housing candidates, please contact our Helath & Social Care Team.