Below is a selection of available candidates for each of our teams:
- Education & Training
- Finance, IT & Facilities
- Fundraising & Development
- Health & Social Care
- MarComms & Digital
- Office Support
- Senior Appointments
- Social Care & Housing
An award winning, innovative education professional and Family Services Manager with experience of working with children with learning disabilities, skills and experience include:
- Masters in Special Needs Education (Autism) University of Birmingham Autism Centre for Education and Research (2014).
- Qualified Independent Advocate, founder of a children’s charity, and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced trustee, educated to Masters degree level in Education, Special Needs Education, and with relevant ancillary qualifications.
- Exemplary empathetic interpersonal, people and negotiating skills, who has delivered innovative family support in a range of formats including developing and running services, face to face support, online and by producing information and support tools.
- Regular speaker at national conferences on autism and education issues, sits on various advisory boards, and as a result of direct nomination by parents themselves, runner up in the 2014 NAS Autism Awards in the category of Achievement by an Individual Education Professional.
For more information, contact Samantha Johnston on 020 7198 6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to redundancy, this experienced and highly successful National Youth and Education Manager is available at short notice and looking for a role where she can be influential in having a positive impact on young people through educational projects and programmes, skills and experience include:
- National Youth and Education Manager for a well-known charity
- Implemented the new company wide education strategy in line with the new organisation strategy which included regional and head office restructures to focus the company's goals as well as education programmes.
- Line managed 3 staff in her team as well as matrix managed 8 regional staff. Also in her remit were nearly 20,000 volunteers.
- Streamlined a budget from £300k to £100k in order to have a more focused and effective approach.
- Developed new education programmes within schools which included 155k twitter interactions and celebrity run sessions.
- Ensured that new education programmes were built into the curriculum to benefit teachers and pupils at primary and secondary schools.
For more information, contact Kristina Preston on 020 7198 6090 or email@example.com
For further information on our available education candidates, please contact our Education team.
Excellent Finance Business Partner CIMA Qualified, skills and experience include:
- Three years post qualified CIMA Management Accountant looking to join the charity sector.
- With over 8 years’ experience in the commercial sector, my candidate has brilliant business partnering skills and currently manages 3 projects totalling to £7million.
- Some of his core competencies are revenue accounting and analysis, financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting, statistical data analysis, cash flow forecasting, variance analysis (Actual vs Budgets) and producing management account packs.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
For more information, contact Angela Chellappah on 020 7198 6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile charity Finance Assistant, skills and experience include:
- AAT level 2 Finance Assistant
- Advanced Sage Line 50 and Excel skills
- Health charities and Arts organisations experience
- Good understanding of Gift Aid, charity membership and CRM / supporter databases
- Purchase ledger and bank recs
- Deals with supplier queries – excellent telephone manner
For more information, contact Jamie Reynolds on 020 7198 6050 or email@example.com
For further information on our available finance, IT or facilities candidates, please contact our Finance, IT & Facilities team.
This candidate is a very talented and able Fundraiser who has over seven years’ experience and who is currently coming to the end of a maternity cover contract at a growing UK medical charity. For her next role she is looking for either a sideways step into another Head of Events or dual Head of Events and Community position, or even a Head of Fundraising role within the right organisation. She is available to start a new role from December and her key achievements include:
- Currently working for a leading international development charity where they manage a partnership worth upwards of £1million, and has previous experience of managing partnerships worth £5million+.
- Responsible for an income target of over £400,000 per annum, which they have successfully met for the last three years in their current role.
- Has managed new business pipelines.
- Previous corporate relationships they have been responsible for have involved banking insurance, retail and hospitality.
- Has one month’s notice and is looking for a new challenge in a purely account management position within a charity where they are able to work strategically with corporate partners.
For more information, contact Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brilliant Fundraiser with a Trust Fundraising background, immediately available, skills and experience include:
- Strategically targeted cold trusts and was successful being granted funding ranging from £10,000 - £90,000.
- Responsible for an annual income of over £700K through a mixture of corporate, trusts, and major donors.
- Has written trust applications from £1,000 - £200,000.
- Awarded £2.5m from the Heritage Lottery Fund and successful in winning a BIFFA Award worth £500,000.
- Immediately available for Fundraising Officer roles and Trust Fundraiser roles.
For more information, contact Andrew Kochman on 020 7198 6040 or email@example.com
A bright and driven events fundraiser wanting to step up into their next role, skills and experience include:
- Currently working on a varied portfolio of special events, including an annual ball raising over £125k, and also leads on the annual Christmas event.
- Part of a Corporate Partnerships and Events team, where they manage smaller COTY partnerships and utilises their relationships to develop opportunities for special events.
- Assists in managing an external committee, adding value to her profile as a special events fundraiser but also in hope to develop her skills in major donor fundraising too.
For more information, contact Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic, target driven and passionate fundraiser looking to lead a new team, skills and experience include:
- Currently responsible for managing a team of six people with an income target of £2.5 million.
- Experience of managing a corporate partner worth £1.5 million annually, including negotiating two partnerships extensions.
- Worked across all fundraising mechanisms and experience with budgeting and strategic planning.
For more information, contact Ashby Jenkins on 020 7198 6040 or email@example.com
For further information on our available fundraising candidates, please contact our Fundraising & Development team.
Excellent Trust Fundraiser who has grown Trust income from £0 to £150,000, relocating to the North West. Flexible about full time, part time, office and home based working, skills include:
- Been in current post for 6 years – Relocating to the North West.
- Experience of writing Fundraising Strategy.
- Experience of community, corporate and payroll giving (legacy).
- Worked on events including large sporting events, GNR and gala dinners.
For more information, contact Ellen Drummond on 0191 249 5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Incredible Business Development Manager in the East Midlands, other skills and experience include:
- An experienced business development manager with a proven track record of income growth through competitive tendering, social enterprises and strategic partnerships.
- Incredible track record of surpassing a 1-million-pound target per year.
- Significant experience of identifying potential new business as well as line managing and training others.
For more information, contact Ellisa Thompson on 0191 249 5200 or email@example.com
For further information on this candidate please contact our Regional team.
Receptionist/Administrator with current NHS GP experience, skills and experience include:
- Trained on EMIS WEB, DOCMAN and E-Referrals (Choose N Book)
- Audio typing & read coding
- Dealt with queries and requests from patients and clinical staff
- Adheres to patient confidentiality and procedures
- All basic administration duties including filing, faxing, scanning, prescriptions
- Easy going, friendly, approachable in addition to being calm and composed
- Available to start immediately
For more information, contact Waeil Abdu on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Private PA/Secretary, skills and experience include:
- An excellent Secretary with experience within several specialities such as General Practice, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Sports Injuries, Orthopaedics etc.
- Works efficiently in exceptionally fast paced environments
- Understands the importance of managing consultant diaries efficiently
- Deals with phone calls and email queries efficiently, prioritising as necessary Enjoys a well-rounded Secretarial role
- Customer focussed - Understands and works to provide patients with an excellent level of service and expe rience
- Audio typing, sending out reports to Consultants & GPs, arranging appointments
- Regularly liaising with hospital staff, working as both part of a team and on own initiative
For more infomation, contact Eniola Egbaiyelo on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Excellent portfolio with over 5 years NHS experience and a highly confident EMIS WEB user, other skills and experience include:
- Over 5 years GP Reception experience
- Meet and greet patients and other practice users
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Maintaining confidentiality in handling patient information
- Administration duties such as scanning and filing
- Registering new patients and Issuing repeat prescriptions
- Confidently dealing with simple and complex patient queries
- Directing queries to the appropriate member of staff when needed
For more information contact Kirstie O'Neill on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EMIS WEB & SystmOne experience, other skills include:
- Accessed present and past health problems from patient notes (minor and significant)
- Summarised notes such as immunisation, health status, allergies, family history etc.
- Reception duties
- Registering new patients, repeat prescriptions
- Referral letters and test results
- Scanning patient correspondence on Docman
- Read Coding
For more information, contact Waeil Abdu on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Receptionist/Administrator with over 5 years' experience within a NHS GP Practice, skills and experience include:
- Emis Web, Docman and Choose & Book experience
- Registrations and deductions
- Booking appointments and transport
- Organises staff rotas, creating sessions
- Sorting post, meeting rooms, out of hours,
- Training staff with the practice system and procedures
- Personable, presentable and patient
- Hard working, positive and enthusiastic attitude
For more information, contact Elizabeth Frank on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Assistant with private experience, skills include:
- Varied experience including gynaecology, dermatology and cardiology
- Fully qualified and competent phlebotomist
- Ability to carry out various clinical tasks including ECG, BMI checks, SWAB taking,
- Well presented with excellent patient focus
- Able to act as a chaperone as and when needed
- Seeking a new opportunity where there is room for development and career progression
For more information, contact Zain Qureshi on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
An experienced RNMH with vast experience in working with clients with diverse Mental Health issues and their families, skills include:
- Crisis resolution and home treatment team work.
- In-patient wards and other agencies.
- Community Nursing duties.
- Adolescent Services.
- Drug and alcohol unit.
- Applying ‘de-escalation’ approach to help patient manage their emotion and behaviour.
- Administering, monitor and supervise prescribed medication both home and in clinic; undertook risk assessments and management of risk of service users.
- Developing care plans that meet the principles of user involvements.
For more information, contact Rob Muddiman on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this candidate please contact our Health & Social Care team.
TPP have recently met with an ambitious and passionate candidate. Having worked for a Healthcare-related organisation for over 4 years, this candidate has been operating as a HR Officer in a team of two. Most recently, they have been acting as a HR Manager for maternity cover, allowing the candidate to significantly broaden their experience taking on all aspects of employee relations, overseeing recruitment campaigns, managing training & development initiatives and rolling out new processes, policies and procedures. Having gained a great deal of momentum & experience, the candidate is now looking for further development and sees their next challenge in the form of a HR Adviser role. Skills an experience include:
- MA in Human Resources Management – Westminster Business School, University of Westminster. Final Aware: Merit (Full CIPD Accreditation)
- Over 6 years’ generalist HR experience
- Introduced HR policies & practices
- Managed an effective & efficient HR function
- Conducted & reported on management development programme, resulting in organisational-wide policy reviews
- Advised & trained managers on complex HR & ER queries including redundancy & restructuring of teams
- Managed training & development of staff including training needs analysis & budget management
- Conducted end-to-end recruitment campaigns, managing recruitment strategies & budget
- Provided monthly payroll data for Finance Director
- Notice period of 4 weeks, possibly negotiable
For more information, contact Alex Mason on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
Met with this candidate on Friday she impressed me and is available from the new year due to her current role being made redundant. This Senior HR Advisor is looking for part-time role ideally (3-4 days). Current role is with a charity that responds to conflicts and natural disasters but is open to any not for profits and is keen to stay in the sector, skills and experience include:
- 10 years’ HR generalist experience working in private and not for profit sectors.
- Excellent eye for detail and analytical approach whilst drafting reports, non-standard letters, policies and guidance material.
- Enabling line managers and employee relationships to be rebuilt and progressed.
- One-to-one training with various software and offering support to colleagues when needed.
- Directly line managed a HR Assistant who supports the business areas that I provide advice to.
- Excellent understanding of software, such as I-trent, Peoplesoft, SAP, I-Grasp, Vantive, Clientel Helpdesk, and Microsoft Office.
- Successfully advised and implemented extensive change programmes.
For more information, contact Joanne Harrington on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available HR candidates, please contact our HR team.
A CIPR qualified PR professional with over 7 years’ experience in the not-for-profit sector. Strong experience of producing and delivering successful communications strategies and reactive comments for Plan International UK, BBC, The Work Foundation and Asthma UK, skills include:
- Strategic planning
- Campaign and stakeholder management
- Digital fundraising, increasing revenue by 50% via his current company’s website
- PPC and SEO management, achieving an ROI ratio up to 300:1
- Available on one week’s notice
For more information, contact Kate Maunder on 020 7198 6030 or email@example.com
Fantastic Marketing Manager with over 11 years’ experience in the Not For Profit Sector, skills and experience include:
- 11 years’ experience in the Not for Profit sector working for major organisations
- Worked across all areas of the marketing spectrum
- Fantastic at the operational side as well as a strong strategic outlook
- Excellent digital experience
- Has ran major marketing campaigns
- Available immediately
For more information, contact Toby Roberts on 020 7198 6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An immediately available Content Manager, skills include:
- Managed the digital and online team – line managed two digital coordinators and an SEO specialist.
- Oversaw all aspects of digital publishing: writing and editing content, UX, SEO and design.
- Revamped the organisations intranet, including an upgrade from basic HTML pages to a CMS.
- Project managed the creation of web portals and content migrations.
For more information, contact Sarah Maloney on 020 7198 6030 or email@example.com
For further information on our available marcomms & digitall candidates, please contact our MarComms & Digital team.
An experienced PA / Administrator who is currently working at a professional membership body and is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Team including the Board of Trustees. Skills and experience include:
- Preparation and running of all board & committee meetings including the AGM
- Extensive diary management, travel arrangements and minute taking
- Educated to degree level
- Available on 1 weeks’ notice
For more information, contact Holly Jay on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our candidate is a Membership professional with over three years’ experience. Currently working in the home counties as a Membership Team Leader, they are keen to secure a membership role in Central London and are not concerned with job titles or status, skills and experience include:
- Exceptional Membership care skills.
- Strong understanding of membership process and best practice.
- Contributed to both recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ability to motivate teams and monitor performance via KPI's
- Available with 1 months’ notice for permanent opportunities from £22,000
For more information, contact Glen Manners on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
An experienced Monitoring & Evaluation professional educated to postgraduate level with a proven track record of delivering to a high standard across various NGOs. Solid experience working on international projects in the field, skills and experience include:
- Languages: French and German
- Experience working on monitoring & evaluation on up to 6 projects simultaneously
- Report writing, qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Stakeholder engagement up to senior level
- Grant proposals
- Immediately available
For more information, contact Donovan Whittaker on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A bright graduate who has recently completed her MSC in International Development is seeking an entry level administrative role to gain greater exposure to the sector she loves, skills and experience include:
- Most recently, she undertook a challenging administration role working for the Pan African Congress that saw her travel to Ghana to support at the conference.
- Main responsibility involved organising the travel of all 200 delegates, managing travel and accommodation as well as the visa applications.
- Thrived in this varied culture and environment and is looking to utilise her strong communication skills in her next role.
- A strong communicator, she has completed an internship with a youth project in Africa as well as the Africa Women’s Welfare Group where she worked with Salesforce to consolidate data to support NGO functions.
- Immediately Available
- Passion for the Charity Sector
- Strong MS Office skills with a good foundation with Salesforce to build on.
For more information, contact Sarah Madahar on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
An experienced and professional Administrator / PA educated to postgraduate level with a proven track record of delivering to a high standard across a range of sectors. Solid experience working for an international peacebuilding charity, an international governmental organisation (at headquarters and field office level), the UK Parliament and the National Health Service, skills include:
- Fluent French speaker
- Skilled in office administration, research and analysis
- Report writing, and project management
- Immediately available
For more information, contact Penny Raven on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available office & specialist candidates, please contact our Office & Specialist Support team.
Experienced leader with proven track record of managing change, delivering highly complex programmes and developing services to achieve growth, quality outcomes, increase income and add value. Skills and experience include:
- Managing contracts, developing funding strategies, delivering training.
- Considerable experience of developing polices and processes.Initiative and vision that drives change with tactical direction combined with developing team members.
- Strong volunteer management experience.
For more information, contact Rob Hayter on 020 7198 6060 or email@example.com
Commercial Director looking for Trusteeship, skills and experience include:
- Highly strategic leader with significant international business development, sales & marketing, experience in international commercial organisations and membership bodies.
- Extensive experience of developing new income streams, increasing brand awareness and new product development for UK and overseas markets.
- Looking to utilise these skills in a NED or Trustee role.
For more information, contact Brigitte Stundner on 020 7198 6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available senior candidates, please contact our Senior Appointments team.
Team Manager with strong Housing Care and Support experience, skills and experience include:
- 13 years+ Managerial and Team Leader experience
- Specialising in housing, supported accommodation, resettlement, homelessness, and offenders.
- City & Guilds Advanced Management in Care.
- Has managed various commissioned contracts across London.
- Has managed services for Service Users with learning disabilities, sensory impairments, physical disabilities, and homelessness with medium to low support.
- Essex-based but willing to travel
- Looking for £30k-£35k, willing to negotiate for the right role
- Available ASAP
For more information, contact Phil Garcia on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Experienced Service Manager looking for Mental Health/Housing Management opportunities, skills include:
- 14 years+ working in Social Housing
- Ability to lead, manage, coach and develop front line housing services
- Passionate about Social Inclusion and Mental Health
- Successfully oversaw the merger of housing teams for two separate organisations
- Strong budget management skills
- Based in South West London, willing to travel
- Looking for circa £37k, willing to negotiate for the right role
- Available pending 1 months’ notice
For more information, contact Phil Garcia on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available social care and housing candidates, please contact our Helath & Social Care Team.