Below is a selection of available candidates for each of our teams:
- Education & Training
- Finance, IT & Facilities
- Fundraising & Development
- Health & Social Care
- MarComms & Digital
- Office Support
- Senior Appointments
- Social Care & Housing
With a background in FE Management, this AO and Membership Body Operations Manager is looking for a new challenge after revolutionising processes and systems in their current role, skills and experience include:
- Over 25 years’ experience in education management including quality assurance, qualification development and student recruitment experience.
- In their most recent role they have managed 5 head of functions and 22 staff, whilst directly reporting to the board of directors.
- Significantly increased profits and outcomes within the last 18 months and has generated new industry partners to bring a new qualification to market and attract UK funding.
- Has developed performance management systems; target setting, appraisals, reviews, and staff development to bring about positive change in culture and outcomes.
- Previously responsible for successfully adding value to the student’s experience, through tutorials, personal development and employability skills; the development, design and implementation of a radical change in tutorial provision; setting up college wide observation process and managing caseloads of teaching, learning and assessment observations; mentoring and coaching college staff on quality and teaching and learning issues.
- Due to end of contract, now available as of February 2017, to start in a new post on either a permanent of contract basis.
For more information, contact Kristina Preston on 020 7198 6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to redundancy, this experienced and highly successful National Youth and Education Manager is available at short notice and looking for a role where she can be influential in having a positive impact on young people through educational projects and programmes, skills and experience include:
- National Youth and Education Manager for a well-known charity
- Implemented the new company wide education strategy in line with the new organisation strategy which included regional and head office restructures to focus the company's goals as well as education programmes.
- Line managed 3 staff in her team as well as matrix managed 8 regional staff. Also in her remit were nearly 20,000 volunteers.
- Streamlined a budget from £300k to £100k in order to have a more focused and effective approach.
- Developed new education programmes within schools which included 155k twitter interactions and celebrity run sessions.
- Ensured that new education programmes were built into the curriculum to benefit teachers and pupils at primary and secondary schools.
For more information, contact Samantha Johnston on 020 7198 6090 or email@example.com
For further information on our available education candidates, please contact our Education team.
Excellent Finance Business Partner CIMA Qualified, skills and experience include:
- Three years post qualified CIMA Management Accountant looking to join the charity sector.
- With over 8 years’ experience in the commercial sector, my candidate has brilliant business partnering skills and currently manages 3 projects totalling to £7million.
- Some of his core competencies are revenue accounting and analysis, financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting, statistical data analysis, cash flow forecasting, variance analysis (Actual vs Budgets) and producing management account packs.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
For more information, contact Angela Chellappah on 020 7198 6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile charity Finance Director with international experience, other skills include:
- MBA & CIMA qualified
- Led the integration and financial and operational turnaround of a small charity that resulted in general reserves rising from £0.1m to £3.5m over three years.
- Led a cross-functional team in a medium sized charity to identify the structural and operational factors causing low and variable control over product design.
- Supports CEO in strategic review and change implementation.
- Thoroughly revamped management accounts, reporting to a highly user-friendly standard.
- Implements comprehensive financial controls charities and trading subsidiaries.
For more information, contact Jamie Reynolds on 020 7198 6050 or email@example.com
For further information on our available finance, IT or facilities candidates, please contact our Finance, IT & Facilities team.
Brilliant Fundraiser with a Trust Fundraising background, immediately available, skills and experience include:
- Strategically targeted cold trusts and was successful being granted funding ranging from £10,000 - £90,000.
- Responsible for an annual income of over £700K through a mixture of corporate, trusts, and major donors.
- Has written trust applications from £1,000 - £200,000.
- Awarded £2.5m from the Heritage Lottery Fund and successful in winning a BIFFA Award worth £500,000.
- Immediately available for Fundraising Officer roles and Trust Fundraiser roles.
For more information, contact Andrew Kochman on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A bright and driven events fundraiser wanting to step up into their next role, skills and experience include:
- Currently working on a varied portfolio of special events, including an annual ball raising over £125k, and also leads on the annual Christmas event.
- Part of a Corporate Partnerships and Events team, where they manage smaller COTY partnerships and utilises their relationships to develop opportunities for special events.
- Assists in managing an external committee, adding value to her profile as a special events fundraiser but also in hope to develop her skills in major donor fundraising too.
For more information, contact Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or email@example.com
An immediately available, bright and passionate Events Executive:
- Has experience of managing own and third party events, regularly exceeding targets.
- Passionate about developing tailored supporter journeys leading to an uplift in average amount raised.
- She is currently looking to further develop her experience and manage a larger events portfolio.
For more information, contact Ashby Jenkins on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available fundraising candidates, please contact our Fundraising & Development team.
An ambitious and highly experienced candidate with a proven track record in all sectors of charity and community fundraising., skills include:
- Extensive experience event and project management.
- Has significantly increased volunteer recruitment in his area.
- Is highly skilled in marketing and communications with many of his campaigns being featured in the national press.
For more information, contact Ellisa Thompson on 0191 249 5200 or email@example.com
This candidate has a wealth of experience across a wide variety of fundraising streams and a solid reputation as a formidable fundraiser across the North of England. Other skills and experience include:
- Talent for developing successful strategic, operational and fundraising plans that led to a substantial growth in income.
- Substantial Marketing and PR experience in both charity and private sector.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
For more information, contact Ellen Drummond on 0191 249 5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A creative and driven candidate with expertise in project and relationship management. She also has an innate flair for donor development and strategic planning, other skills include:
- A skilled presenter, and has recruited many new donors and volunteers
- Negotiated and forged lasting relationships with corporate partners which led to increased donor participation.
For more information, contact Nicky Smith on 0117 360 1317 or email@example.com
For further information on this candidate please contact our Regional team.
Receptionist/Administrator, skills and experience include:
- System experienced with EMIS Web and Docman.
- Booking and cancelling appointments.
- Registrations/deductions/repeat prescriptions.
- Medical filing, scanning, data entry, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Cash handling, processing payments, drawing up invoices and receipts and banking.
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm.
- Well presented, highly efficient, friendly and team player.
For more information, contact Waeil Abdu on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Private PA/Secretary, skills and experience include:
- An excellent Secretary with experience within several specialities such as General Practice, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Sports Injuries, Orthopaedics etc.
- Works efficiently in exceptionally fast paced environments
- Understands the importance of managing consultant diaries efficiently
- Deals with phone calls and email queries efficiently, prioritising as necessary Enjoys a well-rounded Secretarial role
- Customer focussed - Understands and works to provide patients with an excellent level of service and expe rience
- Audio typing, sending out reports to Consultants & GPs, arranging appointments
- Regularly liaising with hospital staff, working as both part of a team and on own initiative
For more infomation, contact Eniola Egbaiyelo on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Confident on EMIS Web & Docman, other skills and experience include:
- Dealing with patient queries, providing relevant information
- Booking patient appointments
- Answering telephone calls from patients and hospitals
- Filing and scanning patient information, discharge letters and test results
- Checking patient registration forms
- Sorting patient medical notes
For more information contact Kirstie O'Neill on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EMIS WEB & SystmOne experienced, other skills include:
- System experienced with Vision, SystmOne and EMIS Web trained.
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Registrations/deductions/repeat prescriptions
- Medical filing, scanning, data entry, and other administrative tasks as required
- Cash handling, processing payments, drawing up invoices and receipts and banking
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of motivation
- Friendly, understanding and a team player
For more information, contact Waeil Abdu on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
Experienced NHS Receptionist, skills and experience include:
- Confident user of EMIS WEB and DOCMAN.
- Patients registrations and deductions.
- Booking and cancelling appointments.
- Key Holder - opens and closes the surgery and completes the necessary checks.
- Undertaking photocopying, faxing, receiving and sending emails and referrals.
- Completing workflow tasks.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Booking appointments.
- DBS checked.
- NHS Smartcard holder.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Frank on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced Nurse leader, skills include:
- NMC Registered
- Substance misuse / personality disorder / schizophrenia
- Clinical supervision
For more information, contact Rob Muddiman on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
For further information on this candidate please contact our Health & Social Care team.
TPP have recently met with an ambitious and passionate candidate. Having worked for a Healthcare-related organisation for over 4 years, this candidate has been operating as a HR Officer in a team of two. Most recently, they have been acting as a HR Manager for maternity cover, allowing the candidate to significantly broaden their experience taking on all aspects of employee relations, overseeing recruitment campaigns, managing training & development initiatives and rolling out new processes, policies and procedures. Having gained a great deal of momentum & experience, the candidate is now looking for further development and sees their next challenge in the form of a HR Adviser role. Skills an experience include:
- MA in Human Resources Management – Westminster Business School, University of Westminster. Final Aware: Merit (Full CIPD Accreditation)
- Over 6 years’ generalist HR experience
- Introduced HR policies & practices
- Managed an effective & efficient HR function
- Conducted & reported on management development programme, resulting in organisational-wide policy reviews
- Advised & trained managers on complex HR & ER queries including redundancy & restructuring of teams
- Managed training & development of staff including training needs analysis & budget management
- Conducted end-to-end recruitment campaigns, managing recruitment strategies & budget
- Provided monthly payroll data for Finance Director
- Notice period of 4 weeks, possibly negotiable
For more information, contact Alex Mason on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Met with this candidate on Friday she impressed me and is available from the new year due to her current role being made redundant. This Senior HR Advisor is looking for part-time role ideally (3-4 days). Current role is with a charity that responds to conflicts and natural disasters but is open to any not for profits and is keen to stay in the sector, skills and experience include:
- 10 years’ HR generalist experience working in private and not for profit sectors.
- Excellent eye for detail and analytical approach whilst drafting reports, non-standard letters, policies and guidance material.
- Enabling line managers and employee relationships to be rebuilt and progressed.
- One-to-one training with various software and offering support to colleagues when needed.
- Directly line managed a HR Assistant who supports the business areas that I provide advice to.
- Excellent understanding of software, such as I-trent, Peoplesoft, SAP, I-Grasp, Vantive, Clientel Helpdesk, and Microsoft Office.
- Successfully advised and implemented extensive change programmes.
For more information, contact Joanne Harrington on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
For further information on our available HR candidates, please contact our HR team.
Skilled and experienced copywriter and marketer, other skills include:
- Content creation: copywriting, copy editing, image editing, video commissioning, basic HTML.
- Website content management: Drupal 6, 7 and 8.
- Promotion and delivery of brand strategy.
- Project management.
- 1 month notice
For more information, contact Kate Maunder on 020 7198 6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantastic Head of Digital now looking for their next challenge, skills and experience include:
- Experienced throughout the digital spectrum
- Worked for large NFP organisations in the UK
- Great digital strategist
- Overseen complete digital revamp in organisations
- Has seen 20% increase in website visits within 6 months
- Immediately available
For more information, contact Toby Roberts on 020 7198 6030 or email@example.com
I am representing a user-focused digital communications and marketing professional with ten years' experience, including managing a large, national campaign website with over 2 million visits, skills include:
- Experienced in developing digital strategies, coordinating external creative agencies and delivering large projects on time and to budget, with a proven ability to drive traffic using social media, PPC and SEO.
- Agile and Prince 2 practitioner.
- Considerable experience of usability in content creation, social media, information architecture and Google Analytics.
- Experience of delivering e learning projects and resources for key audiences and members.
- Line management experience and experienced in staff development. He has previously managed teams of three.
For more information, contact Sarah Maloney on 020 7198 6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available marcomms & digitall candidates, please contact our MarComms & Digital team.
9 years’ PA experience to an extremely busy CEO of a national charity. Immediately Available and seeking part time work. Skills and experience include:
- Extensive Diary management including travel arrangements and report preparation for meetings.
- Organising and taking minutes for the Board & Trustee meetings
- Event planning for conferences
- Managed a team of 5
- Budget Management experience
For more information, contact Holly Jay on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
Our candidate is a Membership professional with over three years’ experience. Currently working in the home counties as a Membership Team Leader, they are keen to secure a membership role in Central London and are not concerned with job titles or status, skills and experience include:
- Exceptional Membership care skills.
- Strong understanding of membership process and best practice.
- Contributed to both recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ability to motivate teams and monitor performance via KPI's
- Available with 1 months’ notice for permanent opportunities from £22,000
For more information, contact Glen Manners on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced Supporter Care Officer available for immediate start. Approachable with an infectious personality, skills and experience include:
- Experienced with Raiser’s Edge.
- Gift Aid audits and filing.
- Addressing daily queries from supporters via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Supports special projects for Major Donor retention.
- Direct Debit reporting and complaint progressing.
- Event coordination and Data entry.
- Highly personable with excellent communication skills.
For more information, contact Donovan Whittaker on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
A bright graduate who has recently completed her MSC in International Development is seeking an entry level administrative role to gain greater exposure to the sector she loves, skills and experience include:
- Most recently, she undertook a challenging administration role working for the Pan African Congress that saw her travel to Ghana to support at the conference.
- Main responsibility involved organising the travel of all 200 delegates, managing travel and accommodation as well as the visa applications.
- Thrived in this varied culture and environment and is looking to utilise her strong communication skills in her next role.
- A strong communicator, she has completed an internship with a youth project in Africa as well as the Africa Women’s Welfare Group where she worked with Salesforce to consolidate data to support NGO functions.
- Immediately Available
- Passion for the Charity Sector
- Strong MS Office skills with a good foundation with Salesforce to build on.
For more information, contact Sarah Madahar on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An international development graduate with 4 years’ office and international experience in the charity sector. Currently seeking temporary work for the next 3 months only, willing to take on a variety of support roles and able to ‘hit the ground running’, immediately available, skills include:
- Programme support experience
- Proposal writing and policy analysis
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Enthusiastic and great work ethic
For more information, contact Penny Raven on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
For further information on our available office & specialist candidates, please contact our Office & Specialist Support team.
An experienced senior leader with specialism in growth, innovation and business development as well as general organisation management, other skills include:
- Project and programme management, delivery and innovation in the non-profit and public sectors in the UK and overseas.
- Has set up and led a charity and social enterprise.
- Experienced working with a wide range of people, bringing insight, clarity and analytical rigour to complex issues.
- Proven ability to deliver strong results rapidly, both individually and by leading teams of staff and volunteers.
For more information, contact Rob Hayter on 020 7198 6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small charity CEO with significant fundraising experience within leading national charities, other skills include:
- Experience of turning around a failing charity by implementing a significant change programme which resulted in six figure savings, delivering surplus year on year and increasing throughout by 30%.
- Over 20 years of senior fundraising experience across all income streams for top UK charities in health, children and international development organisations.
- Looking to utilise his experience in a CEO or Director of Fundraising role on a permanent or interim basis.
- Flexible on location.
For more information, contact Brigitte Stundner on 020 7198 6060 or email@example.com
For further information on our available senior candidates, please contact our CEO & Trustee team.
Head of Services with over 18 years' experience in the Social Care industry at Senior Management level, other skills include:
- Specialises in managing Care & Support services such independent living, autism, learning disabilities, mental health, young people, ex-offenders and services for older people.
- Has managed centralised teams and geographically dispersed teams.
- Has negotiated and managed contracts including CQC registered services and responsible for budgets more than £8.4m.
- Has tendered for contracts with both NHS and Local Authorities.
- Looking for a Senior-level role e.g. Head of Services, Head of Operations.
- Looking for roles in London or South-East England
- Available ASAP with full referencing.
For more information, contact Phil Garcia on 020 7198 6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Manager specialising in Homelessness, Drug & Alcohol, and Housing services, other skills and experience include:
- 20+ years’ experience as Services Manager, managing single and multiple services
- Track record of Service delivery: Budgeting, fiscal Management (recently more than £1m), staff management, tender and bid preparation and presentation.
- Looking for Service Manager roles or equivalent
- Based in Central London, can travel up to an hour
- Looking for £35k-£45k salary, happy to negotiate for the right role
- Available for interview immediately, one week’s notice period
For more information, contact Phil Garcia on 020 7198 6080 or email@example.com
For further information on our available social care and housing candidates, please contact our Helath & Social Care Team.