|Job Title||Trusts Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24488 per annum|
|Job Published||21 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An established children's disability charity seek a Trusts Fundraiser to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a candidate with Trusts fundraising experience who is looking develop and specialise in this area.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Assist the Trust and Statutory Fundraising Manager in implementing the team strategy to raise income from grant making trusts & statutory funders.
- Build relationships with these funders and raise income from them through written propositions, face to face solicitation, events etc.
- Maximise all income opportunities through working in collaboration with the wider fundraising team, project teams across the organisation and Trustees.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of successful trusts fundraising.
- Experience of developing relationships and securing funds from trusts or other organisations.
- Experience of developing, implementing and monitoring plans.
- Experience of working collaboratively on projects
Closing date: Tuesday 26th May 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.