|Job Title||Trusts and Legacy Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k - 25k per year|
|Job Published||03 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This well-loved animal charity based in Sussex is recruiting for a Trusts and Legacy Officer, you will be responsible for sourcing funding from trusts and foundations and gifts in wills. You will need to be enthusiastic and have experience of fundraising.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Write high quality proposals, bids and letters, to secure support for fundraising activities
- Ensure the highest levels of stewardship and cultivation of all donors
- Maintain accurate legacy records
- Implement the In Memoriam programme to encompass promotional material and onsite awareness
- Communicate with solicitors and executors in a timely and appropriate manner
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
-Proven experience of applying to charitable trusts and foundations
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Financial awareness and the ability to produce financial reports
- A resourceful and creative thinker who is able to bring an innovative approach to their work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to develop their fundraising skills under an experienced Fundraising Director, the office is a fun and creative atmosphere where you will be able to develop your own success. If you are ambitious, creative and have excellent writing skills then this is the perfect role for you.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.