|Job Title||Trust, Statutory and Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £33000 per annum|
|Job Published||21 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This children and young people's support charity is recruiting for a Trusts, Statutory and Corporate Fundraiser to lead on the growth of trust and statutory income which is very much the main focus of this role.
Working with a dedicated, talented team, this is an excellent opportunity to gain more experience in this area, or diversify your previous experience into a role incorporating both trusts and corporate fundraising.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Research trusts, lottery bids, and statutory agencies to make funding approaches to
- Match potential donors with projects
- Write and submit effective funding applications
- Ensure all funders receive acknowledgement and recognition, as well as timely reporting on inputs, outputs and outcomes
- Develop and maintain good relations with potential and existing donors
- Undertake an element of corporate fundraising including account management
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of fundraising from trusts and grant making organisations
- Experience of successfully delivering financial targets
- Proven ability to develop a good working relationship with external funders, trustees and colleagues
- Experience of compiling compelling and accessible reports
- Understanding of trust funders, fundraising principles, prospect research and donor solicitation
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.