|Job Title||Trust and Foundations Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29.5k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This youth charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Fundraising Manager who will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources. The postholder will join an ambitious team who are united in their desire to generate income for this fantastic cause.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Producing appropriate and compelling cases for support to deliver engaging approaches
- To pro-actively identify, research and prioritise new trusts and foundations
- Ensuring delivery of first class stewardship and relationship management to donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing complex supporter relationships maximising longevity and propensity to give
- Experience of working on multiple projects
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- Excellent written and creative presentation skills
Closing Date: 25th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.