|Job Title||Trust and Foundations Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28225 - £29872 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This homelessness organisation is recruiting for a Trusts and Foundations fundraiser who will be responsible for proactively developing relationships between the charity and major funders, with the aim of delivering and sustaining income.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To research and cultivate new prospect donors with a particular focus on medium-large ones
- Writing, developing and submitting successful applications for income for Trusts
- Ensure a rolling programme of regular applications and updates to international funders
- To account manage the relationships with key funders
- To develop communication materials and updates tailored to the needs of trust donors and prospects
- Provide updates on income/ expenditure and any variances against the plan
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of securing donations from Trusts
- Experience of building relationships and stewarding key funders
- Experience of reporting to donors using both qualitative and qualitative measures
- Proven ability to write persuasively and effectively to a variety of audiences in order to solicit support
- Demonstrable experience of setting, managing and analysing income budgets
- Strong computer literacy, database and keyboard skills, including MS Excel & Word
Closing Date: asap
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.