|Job Title||Training Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established professional body are recruiting an experienced Training Administrator to assist in the planning and facilitation of
both their internal and external (public) training programmes.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Main responsibilities for the Training Administrator include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Building good working relationships with trainers, booking appropriate trainers for each event.
- Preparation of the required course material for each event.
- Working closely venue providers and venue staff, ensuring service remains at a high standard.
- Liaising with the Digital Team to ensure the website pages are maintained and updated. -
- Undertaking credit control for public and in-company courses.
Essential criteria for the Training Administrator includes:
- Extensive office administration experience.
- Experience of working within events or an education/training environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To apply for this Training Admin role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51880GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.