|Job Title||Strategic Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 29k per year|
|Job Published||02 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Strategic Direct Marketing Officer in London. You will be responsible for defining strategies and plans that drive maximum income growth from current supporters and grow the donor base.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Provides support to the development of supporter journeys and delivery of annual campaign plans
- Responsible for developing and monitoring value based budgets
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder management
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
-Experience with direct marketing principles in acquisition and development
- Experience in retention of supporters and generating income from new donors.
- Experience in communicating effective customer strategies and stakeholder management
Closing Date: 19th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.