|Job Title||Business Development Manager (Sponsorship) - EXPIRED|
|Location||West End, London|
|Salary||£32086 - £38315 per annum|
|Job Published||05 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well respected think tank/charity are recruiting a Sponsorship Sales Manager to secure private sector sponsorship for their high profile conferences.
Our client is a key player within UK Health policy and research.
Their events attract high profile speakers, including key political figures and health sector leaders.
This is a really exciting opportunity to play a key part within a truly influential organisation.
Key duties for the Sponsorship Sales Manager role include:
- Develop high quality event sponsorship models
- Optimise event sponsorship to maximise income targets
- Identify new sponsorship sales opportunities
- Build and maintain effective external relationships
- Write high quality external communications
Essential criteria for the Sponsorship Sales Manager include:
- Demonstrable success in new business development
- Optimising new business opportunities through researching prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this Sponsorship Sales Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 50816GM.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.