|Job Title||Special Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||30 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most respected youth charities to support their events team as an Events Manager. You will be responsible for developing and managing all the organisations major special events (£100K+) including balls, galas, dinners, and corporate hospitality style events.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Provide strategic input into event creation across a portfolio of exciting events
- All areas of event management including creating effective supporter journeys and stewardship, along with production, supplier negotiation and management of event partners
- Work closely with teams across the organisation, specifically with the corporate, regional, digital marketing and communications teams
- Managing a budget and ensuring comprehensive post event evaluation to deliver the best ROI
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in events management gained in the charity or commercial sector
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Experience in line management, supporting and motivating direct reports
Closing date: 11th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher