|Job Title||Senior Trusts and Grants Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This disability charity is recruiting for a Senior Trusts and Grants Officer who will be responsible for implementing activities from the annual trusts and grants plan, and managing a portfolio of trusts and grant-makers.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage a portfolio of funders contributing to the achievement of the team's income targets
- Preparing new funding applications and key reports, ensuring high standards are consistently met
- Researching potential new funders and making recommendations to the Head of Trusts and Grants
- Liaising directly with trusts and grant-makers, as part of the bid preparation and reporting process
- To update the overarching bid and reporting plan ensuring accurate information on application progress is maintained
- Contributing to the development of annual plans and budgets
- To keep up to date with relevant trends, risks and opportunities in the sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An good understanding of the principles and practice of trust fundraising
- Significant experience of successful trust and grant applications
- Experience of compiling impact reports for funders
- Significant experience of researching trusts and grant-makers
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Significant Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
- Excellent computer literacy, with particular reference to MS Office
Closing Date: 15th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.