|Job Title||Senior New Business Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34.5k per year|
|Job Published||28 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP are working with one of the UK?s leading cancer charities for children and young people that are recruiting for a Senior New Business Officer on a 12 month maternity contract. This role focusses specifically on identifying, approaching and securing new national corporate partners for the organisation. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with either experience of corporate fundraising in the charity sector or experience of sales in a commercial setting to join a great fundraising team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Sourcing and securing of new national strategic partnerships, commercial partnerships and COY prospects
- Providing input into and delivering of the organisation?s new business strategy
- Development of relationships with key decision makers within national companies
- Lead on approaches with prospective partners, creating and delivering engaging pitches
- Identifying and developing relationships with prospective corporate partners, taking the lead on approaches and pitches with a variety of companies
- Follow the organisations pipeline processes to cultivate potential partners
- Leading on identifying and gathering commercial opportunities from across the organisation for use by the whole with their prospects
- Develop, maintain and monitor a comprehensive database of national companies
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of corporate fundraising in the charity sector or experience of sales in a commercial setting
- A proven track record of successfully securing significant new income from companies through Charity of the Year and commercial approaches
- Experience in researching companies and organisations with a strategic approach
- A proven track record of building relationships with clients or donors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write excellent proposals and pitches
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.