|Job Title||Senior Marketing Executive - Donor Development - EXPIRED|
|Location||West Sussex, West Sussex|
|Salary||£25034 - £26496 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs most loved animal charities is currently recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive - Donor Development who will be responsible for the cultivation and stewardship of supporters. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with a background in Direct Marketing either from the charity or commercial sector.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing & co-ordinating integrated fundraising recruitment campaigns on & offline
- Monitor and manage campaign performance in line with plans
- Oversee account executives providing support to develop and deliver campaigns to existing supporters
- Manage relationships with multiple external agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Monitor campaign costs against budgets and maintain referencing system for all donor recruitment invoices
- Maintain and manage procedures for all database requirements for supporters
- Ensure all relevant submissions to legal bodies are undertaken through liaison with raffle promoter and external agencies
- Work with the digital team to ensure deliver of web functionality required for specific appeals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant fundraising or recruitment marketing experience
- Some management experience
- Proven organisational, project and time management skills
- Print and digital production processes knowledge
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to write, evaluate and proof copy
- Good attention to detail
Closing Date: 16th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.