|Job Title||Senior Legacy Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29,740 - 36,546 per year|
|Job Published||23 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most loved children’s charities as a Legacy Marketing Officer. The post holder will be responsible for promoting the growth of legacy through a variety of marketing channels and stewarding potential donors.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To manage the development of recruitment activity such as the annual mailing and telemarketing campaigns
- Managing the production of offline and online collateral and content
- Respond to legacy enquiries and acknowledge gifts in a timely manner
- Oversee the work of an intern, helping to develop your management skills
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing to individuals including direct mail and telephone marketing
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing date for applications: 10th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.