|Job Title||Senior Grants and Philanthropy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£41,743 - 43,709 per year + excellent benefits including 30 days holiday|
|Job Published||23 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Emily Birch|
Our client is a well-loved UK brand which fights on behalf of people facing homelessness or in need of housing advice. The Senior Grants and Philanthropy Manager is an opportunity to lead their high-performing trusts and Lottery team which generates ?2.6m per year (and growing).
- Developing and leading the delivery of the trust and lottery income strategy for England and Scotland
- Contributing to the wider Philanthropy strategy
- Modelling, setting and monitoring income and expenditure for the trust and lottery programme
- Acting as lead relationship manager for some key funders
- Providing management and support to the trusts and lottery team
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong track record of grant fundraising from trusts and/or statutory bodies
- Experience of developing, implementing and delivering strategic plans
- Proven ability to develop and manage a budget and lead, motivate and develop a high performing team
- Results driven approach, great negotiation skills, a real customer focus and analytical and adaptable
If you'd like more information on this post, please call Emily at TPP on 0207 198 6040.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recrtuiment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.