|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33k - 37k per year|
|Job Published||30 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this small health charity based in Buckinghamshire. You will be leading a team to help raise the profile of the charity and increase the income from various fundraising streams.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To further develop and implement the fundraising strategy
- To manage the fundraising income and expenditure budget
- Further developing the supporter journey model currently in place for all donors and supporters
- To line manage the fundraising team, undertaking all objective setting, appraisals and performance reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to plan and manage projects and activities to tight deadlines
- Experience of devising and implementing successful fundraising strategies
- Ability to organise and motivate teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and encourage this in others
Closing Date: 12th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.