|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This small national support organisation, set up as a partnership between parents and health professionals is recruiting for a Senior Fundraising Manager to join its small, successful fundraising team.
This is a new opportunity to develop and implement the charity's corporate and major donor strategy, working to achievable targets and within very realistic timeframes.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Produce an operational plan for developing new and existing donors with a particular focus on major donors and corporate fundraisers
- Nurture, build and manage relationships with high value donors and develop a donor acknowledgement and recognition programme
- Work with the Director of Development to identify and develop corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Provide line management and support to two team members
- Produce written reports and statistics, and report finding back to the SMT and trustees
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge and experience in generating income from major donor or corporate fundraising
- Proven track record of developing and delivering fundraising campaigns and generating income against annual target
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to network and engage at senior level
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to also work as part of a team
- Experience of managing a team is desirable rather than essential
Closing date: 12th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.