|Job Title||Senior Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to lead the ambitious and innovative events team at this respected health charity as a Senior Events Manager. You will be responsible for managing and developing the team to deliver some fantastic events maximising income for the charity.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- To manage the income and expenditure budgets for the Events team to achieve the maximum return on investment
- To support the team in event delivery and ensure legal requirements are met
- To ensure comprehensive post event evaluation to deliver the best ROI
- To drive innovation, ensuring the charity's event portfolio is competitive in the sector
- To liaise with national and regional fundraising teams to ensure alignment with the overall events strategy
- Line management of a team of four
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of line management
- Previous experience of implementing marketing strategies for a variety of events
- Experience of managing complex income and expenditure budget
- Creative and ambitious personality who wants drive innovation in the sector
Closing date: 13th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.