|Job Title||Senior DM Fundraiser, Donor Acquisition|
|Salary||£31,274 to £40,309|
|Job Published||17 Oct 2016|
This leading human rights organisation is recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketer to join its dedicated and passionate fundraising team with responsibility for managing a range of marketing appeals across donor acquisition. The post-holder will work across multiple channels including digital, direct mail, and telemarketing, and will work closely with colleagues to devise and implement DM strategy.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Take responsibility for the strategic direction of the donor development programme including creating and managing operational plans
- Manage all aspects of a range of appeals from setting income and expenditure budgets, to working with agencies, and developing appeals to deadlines
- Suggest and carry out new activity to help meet strategic aims
- Be responsible for reforecasting where necessary
- Analyse previous campaigns and make recommendations for future activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of direct marketing and current best practice
- Experience of developing and managing direct marketing campaigns and projects to time scales and within budget
- Experience of maintaining relationships with agencies and suppliers to deliver campaigns and targets
- Excellent budgeting and project management skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and supporter databases
- Ability to work as part of a team
Closing date for applications: 26th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
This leading human rights organisation is recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketer to join it’s dedicated and passionate fundraising team with responsibility for managing a range of marketing appeals across donor development. The post-holder will work across multiple channels including digital, ...
This high performing team is searching for an experienced and supportive manager to lead them during a period of maternity leave. The team is on track to achieve their financial targets, they are ambitious and dynamic and as such need a confident and established leader. You will be working thre...
TPP is partnering with an innovative youth & social welfare organisation to recruit a Philanthropy Manager to join their successful fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position based working at the offices in London. As philanthropy manager, you will be expected to secure in...
This leading UK homelessness charity with a very well-known and highly regarded brand is recruiting for a Senior Philanthropy Executive to join its award winning fundraising team. With a focus on account management of your own portfolio of high net worth individuals this is a fantastic opportun...