|Job Title||Senior Data Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£29k - 31k per year|
|Job Published||07 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
A genuinely exciting opportunity here, to help shape and implement the overall data strategy for this amazing charity and fantastic cause.
If you are a Data Analyst looking for your next step, this new role will help improve their cost effectiveness through better targeting. You'll also be helping to implement a new supporter journey project, a key focus for the growth of this medium-sized national charity.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience of producing segmented data selections
- Experience of producing detailed campaign analysis and reports
- Experience of developing relational database functionality
- Experience of supporting and training non-technical staff
- Excellent verbal communicator and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills
To apply for this Senior Data Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52648GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.