|Job Title||Senior Corporate Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35.5k per year|
|Job Published||14 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading care and support charity is recruiting for a Senior Corporate Fundraising Officer to join its small, successful fundraising team in a role that is a mix of account management and new business. With more of an emphasis on account management the post-holder will be responsible for managing COTY partnerships as well as some small strategic partnerships, as well as the prospect pipeline and new business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join not only a team that has seen real growth and success over the past few months, but also a dynamic, ambitious organisation where there is lots of potential to achieve.
Key duties within this role are as follows:
- To deliver excellent donor account management to COTY partners and strategic partners
- To build existing relationships with corporate supporters, and develop new partnerships
- To maintain a healthy new business pipeline of corporate support
- To meet agreed income targets by maximising strategic advantages available to the organisation
- To contribute to the wider fundraising strategy in line with the organisations five year business plan
The successful applicant will have the following experience:
- Account management experience and previous experience of being responsible for a range of partnerships including COTY relationships
- Detailed understanding of corporate fundraising and the drivers of corporate social responsibility
- Proven track record of identifying and securing new corporate partnerships or of spotting opportunities and growing existing partnerships
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate fundraising techniques such as employee fundraising, sponsorship, strategic partnerships, cause related marketing and employee volunteering
Closing date: ASAP
If you would like to have informal initial chat about this role or any others please do call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age