|Job Title||Senior Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Job Published||11 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading children’s charity that runs a range of vital programmes across the UK to provide support to vulnerable children is recruiting for a Senior Corporate Fundraiser to join its dedicated corporate fundraising team.
As a senior team member you will be responsible for leading on the delivery of a flagship partnership with a leading UK retailer, as well as undertaking account management of a portfolio of partnerships and undertaking some new business.
Key duties within this role will be as follows:
- To successfully work to partnership objectives and targets, including income targets – making sure to balance the needs of the organisation and the partnership
- To build and manage effective relationships with donors, supporters and volunteers – involving them in the delivery of partnership, as well as recognising and maximising their support of the organisation
- Research, identify and target new commercial prospects
- Build detailed activity plans for each partnership and implement these
- To line manage on member of staff
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience gained within a corporate fundraising role, with experience of managing corporate partnerships worth six figures or above
- Previous experience within a Corporate New Business position
- Proven ability to increase income from a corporate partner
- Experience of leading on a multi-faceted corporate partnership
- Direct line management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Track record in exceeding income targets
- Demonstrable and thorough understanding of corporate fundraising
Closing date for applications: 21st May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.