|Job Title||Senior Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31500 - £36500 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a national health charity to recruit a Senior Corporate Fundraiser to develop and deliver a corporate fundraising strategy. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate fundraiser to join a creative and innovative organisation, allowing them to deliver on both new business and account management. The strategy will be developed in line with the overall fundraising strategy for the charity.
The main aims of the role include developing a pipeline of activity and identify and securing new corporate partnerships as well as to deliver the corporate fundraising annual income and expenditure.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing opportunities for strategic corporate partnerships
- Maintain and develop the existing portfolio of corporate relationships
- Provide excellent account management to maximise income by designing and delivering bespoke communications and stewardship plans for our corporate partners.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Successful experience working as a corporate fundraiser or working within a sales environment.
- Track record of successfully generating income from the corporate sector.
- Experience of developing an ongoing programme of research and development in order to establish a pipeline of activity to grow corporate income.
- An understanding of corporate sector and CSR responsibilities including experience of writing partnerships briefs.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.