|Job Title||Senior Community Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||15 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with this amazing international development charity who are searching for a Senior Community Fundraising Officer to join their team. You will be responsible for developing new products and managing partnership with community supporters including corporates. This is an exciting role and will allow you to work strategically across teams, this is a FTC - 7 months
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the research, planning, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of new products
- Provide high quality account management for small corporate supporters, maximising their fundraising potential
- Focus on developing a new area of in-celebration giving
You will need the following experience:
- Proven experience of managing fundraising projects from conception to completion
- Proven experience of delivering income growth in an event or community fundraising setting
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating and analysing results against a range of key performance indicators
Closing Date: 30th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.