|Job Title||Quality and Standards Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36,581 - 44,505 per year + pro rata|
|Job Published||14 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Kristina Preston|
A leading medical royal college are recruiting for a new post for their Education and Training remit who will be part of continuing to push the foundation forward.
The Quality & Standards Coordinator will be a part time position (28hours per week) for someone who has direct experience of Quality & Standards in order to:
The main responsibilities for the Quality & Standards Coordinator role include:
1. To review the curriculum for training including its assessment strategy according to the timeline agreed with the college and GMC collaborating with relevant staff and stakeholders.
2. To represent the College at external meetings, such as the GMC, other Royal Colleges and attend committee and working group meetings as appropriate. These include the GMC Quality Leads meetings and ad hoc GMC meetings.
3. To develop curricula and quality assurance measures for new/existing sub-specialties (expected to be on an ad-hoc basis).
4. To support the development and maintenance of procedures for quality management in training and assessment in conjunction with the Q&S Manager.
5. To coordinate the Heads of School and Regional Advisors in ensuring that externality requirements are met as per college, Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and GMC guidance.
6. To contribute to the evaluation of curricula and assessment processes and to produce appropriate educational research in the areas of training and assessment, in conjunction with the Psychometric team.
7. To support the implementation of major training programme changes affected by external policy initiatives, working with the ETSC Manager.
The main criteria for this role include:
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53090SJ