|Job Title||Project Co-ordinator (Contract Management) - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is the NFP training arm of a major engineering/construction organisation.
They are recruiting an experienced Project Co-ordinator to facilitate the skills and training programme by building relationships with government funding bodies and other key stakeholders.
You will implement project level processes and activities that relate to the management of the Skills project to ensure the project meets its targets.
Main duties for the Project Co-ordinator include:
- Agree and implement contracts, re-profile financials and training outputs as required.
- Draw up delivery contracts with key stakeholders and partner universities
- Draw up partnership agreements and delivery plans.
- Implement and oversee appropriate mechanisms and procedures to monitor compliance with
contract terms and conditions.
- Establish project delivery plans and support them to deliver their outputs
- Supervise required data and monitor of project deliverables, reviewing evidence and outputs
- Maintain project staffing registers / forecasts.
- Manage reviews and analysis of schedule, cost and risk position
- Co-ordinate development of new qualifications through liaison with sector skills council, training providers and awarding bodies.
- Supervise forward strategy and evaluation and implementing recommendations
Essential criteria for the Project Co-ordinator include:
*Government skills funding background (an understanding of the process required to delivery funding for skills projects).
*Good written and oral communication skills.
*Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to a major civil infrastructure or other major engineering project.
*Working knowledge of administrative functions, including budget and financial functions.
*Some experience of training and supervising staff.
*Experience of developing and analysing information for studies and reports.
*Experience of planning, prioritising and scheduling work.
*Good working knowledge of software applications, creating spread-sheets and enhancing presentation reports.
To apply for this Project Co-ordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 50181GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.