|Job Title||Programme and Projects Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Job Published||24 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Kristina Preston|
A membership body which develops leadership management and governance across the UK?s universities and HE colleges is currently recruiting for a Programmes and Projects Manager on a 1year contract with a possibility of extending.
In this role you will be managing the development and delivery of new and existing training programmes and development initiatives. You will also manage operational aspects and relationships as well as lead on organising development programmes and events across the business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
1. Manage the overall process of planning / organising a range of programmes and events both in the UK and abroad
2. Build and maintain effective relationships with Programme Directors and the programme team, enabling them to deliver the programme as effectively as possible
3. Work within an online space for the development and delivery of a growing range of programmes, and manage and supervise the digital elements and online resources for the relevant programmes
4. Manage the process of collating, analysing, and reporting on course evaluation, impact, and quality management documents
5. Negotiate contracts with venues and speakers, and make other logistical arrangements for a range of the programmes and projects
6. Manage and supervise the production of programme/event documentation and joining instructions
7. Take a lead role in meeting and greeting delegates at LF programmes and events, and provide on-site team leadership and venue support across the UK
8. Develop and maintain budgets for small and large programmes
Criteria for the role include:
To apply for this role please send a CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J52838KP before Thursday 10th September. After this date we will be in touch with successful candidates to request a supporting statement.