|Job Title||Programme and Projects Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k per year|
|Job Published||24 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Kristina Preston|
A membership body which develops leadership management and governance across the UK?s universities and HE colleges is currently recruiting for a Programmes and Projects Coordinator on a 1year contract with a possibility of extending.
In this role you will be supporting the development and delivery of new and existing training programmes and development initiatives. You will also coordinate operational aspects and relationships as well as assist in organising development programmes and events.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
1. Contribute to the process of researching, developing, planning and setting up a range of LF programmes and events, taking place both in the UK and abroad as necessary
2. Support and contribute to planning meetings (whether internal or external) set up to manage and monitor LF programmes and projects
3. Coordinate the digital elements and online resources for the relevant programmes
4. Contract with trainers/speakers, and make other logistical arrangements for a range of LF programmes and events
5. Coordinate the production of programme/event documentation and joining instructions
Criteria for the role include:
To apply for this role please send a CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J52836 before Thursday 10th July. After this date we will be in touch with successful candidates to request a supporting statement.