|Job Title||Philanthropy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£31000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A well respected Children's charity in East London is recruiting for a Major Donor Manager responsible for maximising income and support from individuals by developing existing relationships and identifying new major donors.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Managing a portfolio of high net worth individuals, securing repeat donations of £10,000+
- Making direct approaches and asks to potential donors via phone calls, meetings, presentations and event networking
- Researching and writing compelling cases for support in order to leverage high value gifts
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholder to identify funding opportunities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of soliciting major gifts personally
- Excellent analytic, written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience of creating high quality proposals and writing compelling cases for support
- Managing a varied workload, prioritising accordingly while focusing on key objectives
Closing Date: 20th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.